Montana Veterans Memorial Association Days of The Stars and Stripes Display
The American Flag, The Flag of the State of Montana and The POW MIA Flag on site fly proudly everyday of the year.
The thirteen American Flags will be flown along Montana Veterans Memorial Drive as follows:
These new and larger flags along withthe more sturdy flag poles have made a significant impact and improvement to our Memorial.
Guidelines for gatherings on the MVM grounds. Reservations strongly
Please contact MVM event coordinator to secure approval:
Janis McGregor (406) 788-3002
This public area was built and is maintained by private donations and individuals. We are happy to have you utilize this wonderful facility but we ask that you please respect and honor this reflective area. There is No Charge. However, DONATIONS to Montana Veterans Memorial are much appreciated and gladly accepted.
Tell us about your event:
Contact person for this application:
Contact person day of event:
Phone number and email:
Anticipated number of people:
Things to keep in mind:
- Event planner to keep in contact with MVM coordinator.
- Use for specified amount of time only including set-up and tear-down
- The park is open 6am to 10pm *No overnight camping.
- Lawn chairs ok. *Blankets ok. *No plastic tarps on the grass
- Music ok but at a noise level not to disturb others in the area
- Pick up and remove any garbage. Remove any equipment/your items at the end of event
- No alcohol. *No illegal activity
- Please don’t close streets or block entrances
- No vending, commercial or political activity.
- No decorations and/or signage attached in any way to any structures
- No fireworks
- Not hold MVM liable for any damages, expenses, personal injury or loss.
- **No restrooms available. ***